Offer Rules of Use
Entertainment® Offer Rules of Use
- READ EACH OFFER CAREFULLY for any conditions, restrictions and exclusions. When an offer has additional stated conditions, those conditions supersede the Rules of Use.
- Present your coupon, mobile device and/or Membership Card to a participating merchant at the time you request your bill.
- The merchant will retain your coupon. You will be asked to show your phone when redeeming mobile offers.
- Frequent Values® offers are “percentage-off” discounts that may be used on an ongoing basis. Present your Membership Card at participating Frequent Values® merchants each time you visit, or use printable/mobile offers.
- Discounts exclude tax, tip and/or alcohol unless expressly stated otherwise and allowed by law.
- Entertainment Book offers expire December 30, 2017, unless otherwise indicated. Printable offers from the member.entertainment.com site expire 14 days from the date that the member printed the offer or as stated on the coupon. Mobile offers are valid for ten minutes from the redemption being completed.
- Offers are not valid with other discounts and are nontransferable.
- Special discounts for car rentals, airfare and select hotels are available by using codes printed on offers and/or by identifying yourself as an Entertainment® member when making reservations. You can also complete bookings through the link to merchant's websites accessed via the entertainment.com website or mobile app.
- One Membership Card, coupon or mobile device offer may be used for every two people. Up to three coupons, Membership Cards or mobile offers may be used per party unless the offer states otherwise.
- Some offers state that they allow 1–4 people; others up to 8. When an offer is for a specific percentage off the total dining bill, one bill per table will be totaled and only one card/coupon per table is allowed.
- Offers are subject to the maximum dollar value stated. The least expensive item(s), up to the maximum value stated, will be deducted from your bill, or you will receive a percentage off the designated item(s), up to the maximum value stated.
- When dining, tipping for satisfactory service should be 15–20% of the total bill before the discount amount is subtracted.
- For restaurants offering a complimentary “menu item” when a second is purchased, a “menu item” is a main course or entrée item.
- Dining offers are not valid on children’s menu items, discount-priced daily specials, senior citizen rates, early bird specials, carryout/takeout, and buffets, unless otherwise noted.
- Major holidays are excluded: New Year’s Eve/Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve/Day. Additionally, for Canada: Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labor Day and Boxing Day. Please check with the merchant regarding other regional or local holidays that might be excluded.
- For Louisville, KY: Offers not valid during Derby Week or Derby-related events.
- Limitations of liability stated above may not apply in the city of San Diego. See San Diego Municipal Code 33.2713.
- For Tennessee and Wisconsin: Redemption may be subject to certain conditions and limitations, which must be stated on the coupon. You are entitled to inspect the coupon before purchase.
- Coupons and Entertainment® Membership Cards are not gift cards.
- Coupons void if purchased, sold or bartered for cash. Coupons void if photocopied or reproduced.
Did you find this article helpful?