I'm having problems printing my offer
A few things to check would be:
- Verify that you are signed in under your membership. Must have an active membership and be signed in to print or redeem any offers on entertainment.com.
- Make sure that you do not have a pop-up blocker enabled. Our print technology utilizes a pop-up window, and a pop-up killer will restrict your ability to print correctly.
- Make sure your printer is on, and plugged into your computer and an electrical outlet.
- Make sure your printer is online. (To ensure it's online, try to print from one of your applications such as Microsoft Word.)
- Make sure there's paper in your printer, and check to ensure it isn't jammed. Check you printer's cartridge, ribbon or toner.
- Our print technology uses the Flash Player. If you do not have Flash installed on your computer, you will be prompted to download it during the coupon printing process. If you know you do not have the Flash Player, and you weren't prompted to download it, click here to download it now. Downloading the Flash Player is absolutely FREE.
- You can always use a friend or family member's computer - or even one at your local library to print your coupons. All you have to do is go to Entertainment.com™, sign in, and proceed as you normally would at home.
- Need further assistance - send us an email with the name of the merchant, location and offer (i.e. 25% off menu item) and our Member Services team will contact you within the next 3 to 5 business days. In the meantime, please use the merchant offer contained in the book, if you are a book member.
If you are still unable to print an offer after taking the steps above, click here to send us a message; please select the subject line "I am trying to print a coupon but it will not print"
Did you find this article helpful?