Need a Canadian Return Label
ONLY FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERSFollow these instructions to create a return label using Canada Post’s self-service online portal:
1. If your order contained a book for a United States city or market or it was shipped to a United States address, click here for instructions. Otherwise, proceed with the following steps.
2. Click on the East or West portal link below based upon the Province that the order was delivered within.
3. On the Canada Post site, complete the entry of Return Information and follow the prompts on the screen to create your label.
4. You can print a label or email it to yourself and print it later.
In addition to the creating your return label:
1. Print the Return Form (see attached PDF) and follow the directions to prepare your package for return.
2. Place the original packing slip and completed Return Form in the package, seal, and affix the label.
3. Take your parcel to the Canada Post Office or drop it in a street letter box.
East - click here
Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario
West - click here
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon Territory
Did you find this article helpful?