Need a Canadian Return Label
USA customers DO NOT follow the below procedure - click here
ONLY FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
If the pre-paid return label that was supposed to be included in your book order package was misplaced, follow these instructions to create a new return label using Canada Post’s self-service online portal:
- If your order contained a book for a United States city or market, click here for instructions. Otherwise, proceed with the steps 2 - 6.
- Click on the East or West portal link below based on which Province the order was delivered
- On the Canada Post site, complete the entry of Return Information and follow the prompts on the screen to create your label
- You can print a label or email it to yourself and print it later
- Print the Return Form (see attached PDF) and follow the directions to prepare your package for return
- Place the original packing slip and completed Return Form in the package, seal, and affix the label
- Take your parcel to the Canada Post Office or drop it in a street letter box
Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario
West - click here
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon Territory
Did you find this article helpful?