How do I cancel my Annual Renewal membership?
Please note that if you cancel your Annual Renewal order prior to receiving your first book through the program, you will be charged a cancellation fee. This fee is simply recovering the $5 discount you received on your original order at the time of enrollment. Once you have cancelled your Annual Renewal memberships you will receive a cancellation confirmation email to your email address associated with your Annual Renewal membership.
- To access your account you will need to have the email address associated with your Annual Renewal memberships.
- Click here and enter your email address
- Click "Email My Secure Link"
- You will receive an email with a secure link to your account.
- Click "Visit My Account," in the email.
- This link will take you directly to a list of your active Annual Renewal memberships in your account.
- Click the edition name or "View Details".Please note that if there are multiple editions associated with your Auto-Renewing membership, any changes made to one edition will be be applied to all Editions associated with your Auto-Renewing membership.
- Click "Cancel Annual Renewal Membership".
- If you are sure you still want to cancel your Annual Renewal Membership click "Cancel Membership".
- On the next screen please select a reason for canceling your Annual Renewal Membership from the drop down list and then click the button on the left that reads, "Cancel membership. I don't want great savings."
Did you find this article helpful?