Annual Renewal Terms and Conditions
Annual Renewal Membership Program - Terms & Conditions:
- If you are already an Annual Renewal Member, any additional Books you enroll into the program will be added to your existing Annual Renewal Membership.
- The cost of future years’ Annual Renewal Books will be $5 less than retail price (retail price varies by Book edition) and shipping will be free. These Books are ready for shipment to customers starting in July through the end of September. Coupons are valid immediately.
- Only credit cards are eligible for payment of your Annual Renewal Membership. Do not sign up for the Annual Renewal Program with a debit card. A debit card is also known as a check or ATM card, and usually has the word debit printed on the face of the card.
- Each year, we'll send you notification (via email or regular mail) between two to four weeks prior to shipping your Annual Renewal Book(s). This notification will confirm your Annual Renewal price, the approximate ship date, and instructions on how to update/cancel your order, should you wish to do so. Updates made to your Annual Renewal Membership after the date indicated on the notification will not apply to the 2019 Entertainment® Book distribution.
- If you cancel prior to receiving your first Book(s) through the Annual Renewal Program (2019 Book), your credit card will be charged a $5 cancellation fee per Book. If you do not cancel your Annual Renewal Membership, Entertainment® will charge your credit card when the new Book is printed and ready to ship.
- If you return your Book(s), you will be refunded in the amount of the purchase price less a $7.95 per order for the returned shipping & handling fee. This fee is a direct pass-through cost for shipping the Book(s) back to Entertainment®. The $7.95 return shipping and handling charge can be waived if you return the order at your own cost. However, you must contact Customer Service to have the charge waived. See the complete return policy for more details on returns and refunds.
- If your credit card reaches its expiration date, your failure to cancel after receipt of our notification will constitute your authorization for us to continue billing your card. The credit card you supply will be securely stored and will only be used for the Entertainment® Annual Renewal transaction.
- Annual Renewal is limited to five (5) Entertainment Books enrolled per individual order, not to exceed a total enrollment of ten (10) Entertainment Books per Member.
- All prices and discounts referenced are in US Dollars (USD). Your credit card will be charged in USD.
- Entertainment® reserves the right to modify this program at any time.
Did you find this article helpful?