Return and Refund Policy
For Books Ordered From Entertainment.com or Member Services:
- Entertainment® will only accept book returns within 30 days of that book having been shipped from our warehouse, with the exception of promotions that specifically state "no refunds or returns".
- To ensure that Entertainment® receives and issues the proper credit for the returned book(s), please use the merchandise return label provided in the shipping package that arrived with the book(s).
- If you did not receive a return label, contact Member Services and a new return label will be sent to you.
- Book returns must be in resalable condition and will be accepted only if they are free of damage and/or tears. Membership card and all coupons must be intact.
- Refunds are given in the amount of the purchase price, less $7.95 per book for return shipping and handling. This is a direct pass-through cost for shipping the book(s) back to Entertainment®.
- The $7.95 return shipping and handling charge can be waived if you return the book(s) at your own cost. However, you must contact Member Services to have the return shipping fee waived.
- All shipments will include a pre-paid merchandise return label.
- All returns will be credited to the credit card account used to purchase the book(s) and will be processed no later than 10 business days after being received. It may take more than one billing cycle for your return credit to appear on your statement.
- Requested credits/refunds due to promotional offer changes are not eligible for price adjustments.
If you did not purchase your book(s) from Entertainment.com or Member Services, return the book(s) to the point of purchase.
Did you find this article helpful?