Merchant did not honor/recognize my coupon
In some rare instances a merchant may refuse to honor your discount. Examples are:
- Business/franchise closing or changing ownership
- Merchant decision to opt out of the program after the Entertainment Book published with their authorized ad included
- Unforeseen change in the merchant's establishment, etc.
To minimize exposure to these sorts of issues, we recommend that you call a merchant prior to visiting to ensure they are honoring the discount.
If a merchant that is listed on Entertainment.com® did not honor your discount, please contact our Member Services team to let them know. Please send us an email with the following information in the body of the email:
- Name of the merchant
- Address of the merchant (street, city, state/providence)
- Offer you tried to use
- Date you tried to use
- Name of the person you spoke to (if you recall)
- Reason why the offer was denied
- Select the subject line: Merchant did not honor/recognize coupon/card
Click here to send us a message.
Did you find this article helpful?