I forgot my password
- Click "Forgot your password?" located above the "Login" button
- On the next screen, enter your email address associated with your Entertainment® membership, and click "Send Recovery Email."
- A link to reset your password will be emailed to you. NOTE: You will not be prompted to change your password but will land on the My Account page to make changes. Your password will never be provided. You can continue to use mobile app and website without changing your password but it is recommended to change your password using the link.
- After clicking on the link in the email a new browser window will be opened. Enter your new password in the Password Update fields. Click on Update Password.
Important Note - If you do not arrive at this page after clicking the Click Here To Reset Password button, it is likely that your online account needs a location identified. Please populate a zip code or Postal Code and then proceed to the My Account information to complete updates.
- You will receive confirmation your password has been updated.
- You are now logged into your membership and can browse offers. Remember to keep track of your password for the next time you visit entertainment.com. Also, your new password applies to the mobile app, if you are currently using the app on your mobile device.
Did you find this article helpful?